Dear Members….. Sadly our Club has taken the decision to postpone Bressingham until later this year.
We have a Plan B for September, but we will wait until we know how the current Covid 19 situation progresses.
keep an eye on the website for updates.
Stay Safe All
Marie-Anne – Chairman